Friday, July 23, 2010

Parmesan Potato Salad

This is hubby's favorite potato salad.  I like it warm or room temp.  I am a PICKY potato salad gal.  I hate store bought stuff, and I rarely like home made, unless I make it myself.  This is a great dish for a pot luck, and it always gets complements. 

3 lbs redskin or crimson gold potatoes
1/2 c sour cream
1 c real mayo (I don't like Miracle Whip, and would never use it for this recipe. I use Mayo made with canola)
Real bacon bits.  This is one of the few times I ever make anything with pork. 
a bunch of green onions
6oz shredded parmesan cheese
salt and pepper to taste

Cube and boil potatoes until fork tender. 
In a large bowl, combine remaining ingrediants.
Add potatoes and serve warm or room temp.
Can be made a day in advance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment